Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Weigh-In

So I got to thinking that maybe people don't really care if and how much weight I lose each week. Like when people post random status updates on Facebook. "Making macaroni for supper" or "is bored". Maybe I should just say that "things are going well" or "had another good week" or the like.

So that got me thinking, "Do I care what people think?"

Nope. I don't. I'm happy for myself and am sharing it here.

Lost another 3 pounds this week! Down a total of 17.

Making macaroni for supper.

2 comments:

  1. As a gift for how awesome you're doing with your weight-loss, I gave you an award today on my blog. ;)
    http://jills-world.blogspot.com/2011/08/fish-tale-and-i-won-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to come by and say Congrats on the Versatile Blogger Award from Jill:) I won too, so to celebate, I'm following all of the blogs she awarded.
    So, I'm your newest follower - come visit me too, www.covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com
    PS: Congrats on the 3 pounds lost - just a little jealous:)

    ReplyDelete