Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Weigh-In

A few months ago, I had the notion that I could get myself back to a healthy weight on my own... Yeah... not so much.... You see, after William was born, I had about 35 pounds to shed, and I did it with WW. I looked good, maybe too good, since I promptly got preggo again. After Tom was born I had about 45 pounds to shed, but (HERE COME THE EXCUSES) when I was in chemo, I actually GAINED 30 pounds. They actually took me off the nausea meds because I was gaining weight so fast. If it was edible, I craved it. We're talking, like 30 pounds in 2 months, here.

Last week I'd finally had enough and I re-joined Weight Watchers and today was my first weekly weigh-in..... After a week of watching, recording and rationalizing..... I lost 6 and a half pounds! That's about the same weight as a two litre bottle of pop! Yay me! I even got a little sticker! I know it's only 6 pounds, but I'm over the moon right now. I have a long way to go, but not as long as last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment